Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blogging on Blogging

Well, today I had the privilege to spend some quality time with my dear friend Cat. Whether she realized/knew it or not, I felt a little off today. Like all the ducks weren't lining up in a row or I was half a second behind in talking/responding. (As I speak, I'm having trouble thinking of how to even write a sentence!) Oh well. You & I will just have to deal with it. 

Back to Cat. We talked about blogging and I realized I hadn't in a while. Sometimes I think of interesting topics to blog about, but if I don't sit down at my computer right away or I don't write out the idea on the receipt in my purse, they will never be posted! I'd like to address such things as Calvinism, Wedding Planning, Cats, etc.  I've noticed that people blog for different reasons: daily journal, political issues, "stuff Christians like", etc. My thoughts are random & visits to blogger.com are not consistent, so expect my blog to be updated like once a month. 

Just wanted to keep you in the loop I guess. :)

2 comments:

  1. i like your blogs! and i didn't notice you were off today. i thought you were quite "on"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found out you have a blog! Ross and I are trying to get our blog "back on track"... it's sooo hard to be consistent with it! Miss you Robyn!

    ReplyDelete